Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Passion....

Hello,
Well i have been a bit busy and life has been crazy, i have not posted since January!  I can sit here all day long and read every one's blogs, there are so many talented women out there its unbelievable.  It is my passion to be able to blog everyday but i am a working single mother and when i get home i am so tired.
I want so bad to spend more time blogging because it is what i love to do, i love to decorate, create i love it all and i so wish i could just stay home and fulfill my passion, maybe someday. :)
Well i am going to try and get better at it and try and get some followers, hello i have 1, lol.  My last blog i had 16, but i decided to re-do my blog and now i haven't even had time for it.
Do you all struggle with this like i do????  This year i have 2 weddings and a grand baby on the way and i am so EXCITED!  So needless to say i will be even busier.
I created an inspiration board for my daughter and i think it came out really cute, i will have pictures of it hopefully latter today.
Gidget....

No comments:

Post a Comment