Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Pillow....

Hello,
Well here is a picture of the pillow i fell in love with and now want to change the colors in my room. lol
I tried uploading it the other day and for some reason i couldn't upload it.
I LOVE birds so i fell in love right away, the colors are real different for me, it has blues & yellows and normally i am not a blue person, i have no blue in my house, i think its like a Robin's Egg Blue.

So i found this beauty at Marshall's & i found a comforter to match at the blue in it at TJ Maxx! So i thought i would mix in the yellow's with it some green & most of my furniture is white...




Well i will keep you updated i still need a few things, everything is so pricey these days. lol
I need to bargain hunt..
Talk soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment